How nice it would be if your favourite macro is available as toolbar button. Its really easy to do. Suppose you have created a macro hello and you want to add it, then just follow these step:
Adding macro to toolbar
- Go to menu: tools->Customize… => it will open Customize window.
- In Customize window go to ‘Commands’ tab and select ‘Macros’ at left pane, all the macros you have created would be visible at right pane.
- Just drag the macro you want to toolbar.
- It would automatically create a button with macro name.
Customizing toolbar macro button
- Write click on macro toolbar button while Customize window is open.
- In this menu you can do all the customization. Changing name, image etc.
- You can also assign a shortcut key. Just put &1(if you want alt+1 to a shortcut key) or which ever combination you want.