Some interesting code comments.
/// The point of this is to work around his poor design so that paging will
/// work on a mobile control. The main problem is the BindCompany() method,
/// which he hoped would be able to do everything. I hope he dies.
// I dedicate all this code, all my work, to my wife, Darlene, who will // have to support me and our three children and the dog once it gets // released into the public.
// Magic. Do not touch.
return 1; # returns 1
/* This is O(scary), but seems quick enough in practice. */
* You may think you know what the following code does.
* But you dont. Trust me.
* Fiddle with it, and youll spend many a sleepless
* night cursing the moment you thought youd be clever
* enough to “optimize” the code below.
* Now close this file and go play with something else.
7. and here comes my favourite……
//When I wrote this, only God and I understood what I was doing //Now, God only knows